1. I once bought Karl Pilkingtons 'Idiot Abroad' in a departure lounge on the way to Lanzarote and enjoyed the book more than the holiday.
2. I've never broken a bone.
3. As a child, I done so well in primary school I was put on a list that authorities follow throughout your student life to see how well you do. (Oh how disappointed they must have been). Woopsies.
4. I have lived in 3 countries to date - Ireland, UK & Australia
5. To everyone else's annoyance, I can quote almost every episode of 'New Girl'.
6. On a night out if someone even suggests Sambuca and I hear the word a few times I have to walk away. The word, the smell, the experience, the PTSD makes me want to die.
7. As much as I throw the term PTSD around like it aint no thang, I've actually had it before and it definitely is a thang. A very, very bad thang.
8. I'm definitely a lover not a hater.
9. I find it ridiculously hard to forgive people, but I'm working on it. *Meditates whilst thinking on times, I to fumbled and needed forgiveness*
10. I start a new diet almost every week, during which time I refer to myself as 'the health queen'.
11. My biggest girl/work/life/urrythang crush is Holly Willoughby.
12. I used to get sent out of class frequently for wearing lipstick in school, even though I never wore it because my lips are naturally pigmented a redish colour.
13. 13 is my lucky number
14. Last week I got told twice that I looked both like Rosie from Corrie and Anastasia from 50 Shades.
World, meet the long lost Mulhern Triplets, reunited once more.
15. I 100% believe in Karma
16. Unfortunately, I am extremely gullible and usually find myself at the butt of a joke
17. For a long time my favourite body part was my kneecaps. Don't even ask because I couldn't tell you. Never got complimented on them mind!
18. I don't bruise like a peach. Peaches bruise like me. My translucent, Irish skin allows every minuscule bump or bang to turn into a black, blue and purple patchwork quilt.
19. I have a ridiculous fear of animals especially dogs and cats. The bigger the dog and the slower cat. I just feel like they're going to pounce and attack me. Meowww.
20. To many folks surprise, my favourite genre of music is hip-hop/rap
21. I wish this was a lie, but I genuinely once debated applying to the X Factor as a rapper.
22. I used to love NDubz when I was about 14 and for Christmas, I asked for and later recieved a pink dappy hat. Did I ever wear it in public? Na Na Naaaaai.
23. Most people call the man that helped create them, 'Dad' or 'Daddy'.. I call mine 'PDawg' or 'PSweezy' or if he's lucky during more formal occasions, 'Peter'.
24. I've never had a boyfriend.
25. I've never had a girlfriend.
26. I wish I had a monkey called Funky or Bartholomew ..or, well, anything, because I'd still have a monkey and that'd be pretty fucking rad.
27. I hate the sound of cracking knuckles. So much so, I bitch slapped someone across the face (by mistake) but instinctively in primary school, as a result. I swear it's a disorder. It makes my organs want to leave my body. Sacred lord, please stop.
28. To date, I have worked as a barmaid, shop assistant, deli assistant, nanny, face-painter/children entertainer, waitress and hotel cleaner. Next stop: Brain surgeon.
29. My favourite thing to do is travel.
30. For a period of my life, I actually kept up with the Kardashians more than I kept up with the Mulherns.
31. I would love to go on Big Brother or Gogglebox.
32. I have more female celebrity crushes than I do male.
33. On a scale of 1-100, I'm 99% sure I've watched 500 days of Summer more than anyone who actually starred in or helped with the making of the film.
34. I am both ridiculous sensitive and guarded which I've been told, makes reading me very difficult.
35. My favourite city is Paris.
36. I'm absolutely dreadful at maths. Always preferred eating pie as opposed to finding it.
37. After watching the film Split this year (age 23), I had to sleep with a lamp on for about a week, because It left me so horrified. *If anyone asks about the lecky bill, it wasn't me tho.. It was Patricia*
38. Most people I'm sexually attracted to aren't typically good looking. They're always slightly quirky.
39. I have a gap in between my front two teeth.
40. I think one of the worst inventions in the world, is small talk. Let's talk about sexy bay-be, let's talk about you and me, but let's not talk about the weather.
41. I'm a songwriter but cannot sing, which is as frustrating as it is ironic.
42. If I wasn't called Shonagh I was going to be called Saoirse, which means Freedom in Ireland, unlike Shonagh - which means nothing but hassle when someone attempts to say it.
43. My top 5 foods are nachos, fajitas, sweet potato chips, chicken & champ *drools*.
44. A lot of people claim they don't care what people think of them, I actually don't.
45. I have an unhealthy obsession with polka dots
46. I'm definitely a hopeless romantic. Probably more hopeless than romantic, but hey ho!
47. Naturally, I love ghetto slang being from the boougie bronx of Donegal
48. I don't hide my feelings. I'm an open book. If I like you, you'll know. If I don't, you will also know.
49. I still listen to all my old fave artists like Avril Lavigne and Busted and usually have no clue whose in the charts.
50. I used to want to be a teacher, baker and a candlestick maker. Ok, maybe that sentence isn't entirely true but I did used to want to teach and bake.
Thanks for reading!